Monday, May 12, 2008

TWO WEEKS IN REVIEW . . .

I can't believe how incredibly busy the last two weeks have been for our family. It seems like there was something going on all the time. Here are some highlights . . .


Over the last few months, Josh's kindergarten class had the opportunity to work with teachers from Tanner Dance learning about dance and movement. They put on a performance showing all the parents what they had learned . . . Josh absolutely loved it!

Spring soccer is in full swing again and Daniel is doing awesome. He has definitely gained confidence on the field as he is getting in and mixing it up. He even scored a goal the first time out on the field. It is so wonderful to see your kids learn and grow. Way to go Daniel!
Super Soccer Fans!
"You dribble up the side and then pass to me . . ."

Josh loves it when Chance comes over to play. Both boys have a great imagination that usually involves at least one change of clothes. It's so fun to listen to them play "make believe."
Superhero Friends!
"Help . . . I'm "incredibly" stuck!
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's SuperChance!

Daniel has been performing with the Owl Chorale this past year and on Friday, they had their final performance of the year. He has really loved singing and hasn't complained once about getting up early to go to rehearsal. They sang a tribute to Disney and it was awesome!

Grandma is always so good to come support the kids at all their different events.
Daniel and his good friend Elliott - perhaps a little goofy!

Whew! . . . Those are just a few highlights from the last two weeks. Even though life can get pretty hectic at times, I really wouldn't change it. I love being involved with my kids and watching them learn new skills and succeed at the things they are brave enough to try. I am so proud of them and love being their mom! Good job guys!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I love the superhero pictures...it is so true, those two could play make believe like no other. Cute post.

Tara said...

Whew, I'm tired just reading your post. But I'm glad your back to blogging. Fun post!