This is the cover of the first book in the Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull. Daniel was introduced to this book at the beginning of the school year by his teacher, and he has loved reading it. I'm all about anything that will keep him developing a love of reading.
On Friday night, James took Daniel & Josh to the "launch party" for the third book in the series at Cottonwood High School. (Daniel's had it on our calendar for weeks) The place was a madhouse, but Daniel thought it was THE COOLEST. The author and illustrator were there along with characters from the book. He waited in line for an hour to meet the author and to have all three books signed.
When Daniel finally reached the front of the line, the author, Brandon Mull, asked him "what do you like to do in your spare time?" Daniel's response was "read Fablehaven." He definitely knows how to work it!




2 comments:
Did James take those pictures?? What a good hubby. That was a great experience for Daniel Im sure. Good for him. By the way, I love the picture of Josh with the glasses. I think that was a bargain for $1.
These books look to scary for me. I'll get the book report from Daniel on these.
Post a Comment