Saturday, April 4, 2009

THE "THREAT" of SPRING

Okay, I know I haven't kept up my committment of keeping the blog current, but here is some highlights from the last little while when we were sure Spring had sprung. Mother Nature teased us a little, and we took advantage of the warm weather. As I look out at a blustery April day, these photos, taken less than a month ago, keep me warm with the hope that Winter will soon be over!

Good friends and warm weather at the park!


Joshua & Taylor Gerrard


Daniel is taking Luke for a little spin!

You can't hear it, but Adam is adding his own
motorcycle sound effects!

Enjoying the sunshine along with the elephants!

A sunny Saturday afternoon at Hogle Zoo!


Adam & Daddy on the Zoo Carousel . . .
Not sure who is having more fun!

1 comments:

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

YEAH, SPRING HAS SPRUNG... HOPEFULLY!!! I REALLY LOVE HAVING ADAM IN NURSERY... WHAT A LITTLE STUD! CUTE FAMILY NAT... TAKE CARE.