Our cute neighbor, Cora, surprised us at the beginning of the summer with a membership to the zoo. Now, even though I feel like I live in a zoo sometimes, I haven't actually been to the zoo for a while. The other night, they held a "members only" evening in which they were having the grand opening of the new carousel so we decided to go and see what it was all about. What a great time! The boys loved being there and were especially excited to see the "Ghost of the Bayou" (the white alligator). It was so fun to be together as a family (and getting along relatively well) on a warm summer evening!
Taking a peak at the giraffes from their eye level!
I think this bear has the right idea!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
LIFE CAN BE A ZOO!
Posted by aviolamom at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Hey Ive never seen the ghost of the bayou. I always wait outside with Easton. That is a great picture. Thats more animals than I have actually seen at our zoo...usually they are hiding or empty cages! Looks like fun!
Go look at my latest post!
Last time we went to the zoo, the white alligator was in the water and we couldn't see it very well. Looks like you all had a great time.
Post a Comment